Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NEW - Conditioning & Flexibility Classes

Now that I have more open space available (due to my 31st time rearranging this place), I will be offering some additional features here, the first being a conditioning and flexibility class. This class will be specific to improving your cardiovascular conditioning, improving your flexibility and focusing on helping you to reduce body fat levels through our approach. These sessions will be 30 minutes long and will be customized to each persons current fitness level. Your options are as follows:

One-on-One class - $40
2 People - $20/ea
3 People - $15/ea

I will only be taking a max of 3 people per session. If you (or have friends/co-workers that would be interested in doing these classes), please contact me via email or when you are in here and let me know the times/days that would work for you and whether you want to do a one-on-one session or would like to be involved in a group and then I will coordinate the rest.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Fred Fornicola908.433.4542
www.PremierePersonalFitness.com
"Train With A Purpose"