Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some Words from the "Elite"

"Fred's new ELITE program has had a significant impact in a very short period of time. Since initiating this program, I have increased my overall strength and endurance...as well as achieving a visible improvement in my physique...best of all, I have "seen" these changes almost immediately. As a result of my training, I am well on my way to reaching my goal of overall improved health." - Jason Woods

"Fred’s Elite program has been a life-changing experience for me, after struggling for years to find the “sweet spot” combination of weightlifting, conditioning, and nutrition that worked for me. Over the last 8 months in applying Fred’s Elite program to my workout regimen, I have experienced a definitive improvement in body composition and conditioning. When I went to my physician’s office for a routine blood pressure follow-up not too long ago, my doctor was actually enthused by my check-up results. When I asked him if there was anything else I should be doing, he said “just keep doing whatever you’re doing, because it is working.” I must attribute this to the guidance and discipline that Fred has given me through his Elite program. One day a week with a ½ hour of intense lifting, and one or two days of 15-30 minutes of conditioning is all that it’s taken, plus eating right. Don’t get me wrong: it’s been hard work. However, it’s been worth it, and I am certainly proud to be one of Fred’s Elite success stories." - Darryl Hughes

“I've been training with Fred for about 5 years now. I would train 2-3 times a week and made pretty decent gains when I worked according to Fred’s guidelines. Fred thought I’d be a good candidate for his Elite training program so I decided to give it a try. I was leery about only working out once a week at first until, BAM! I started seeing results. I feel stronger and see more definition than ever before. Other people have noticed as well and have made comments about the muscle tone in my legs and when I tell them I go to the gym once a week for 20 minutes, they totally don't believe me. This program is ideal because of my hectic schedule and makes it much easier for me to keep in shape and dedicated to my training. I highly recommend this to ANYONE looking to get fit fast….you won't be sorry.” - Allison Bibbo